ATV Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades Standard Sizes In Stock For Immediate Delivery
The Polyurethane Snow Plow Blades / Edges are Superior to Rubber in Durability and Price
Top 8 Reasons Urethane Snow Plow Blades Are Better Than Rubber And Metal Snow Plow Blades:
Outlasts Rubber by up to five times.
Will not damage roadway markings, reflectors or cobblestone.
Blades can be custom made to your specification
Deal directly with the manufacturer.
Reversible design provides two usable wear edges doubling the life.
Urethane quality blade at rubber pricing!
Reduce truck downtime because you don’t have to change the edges as often – Cut maintenance costs.
Eliminate plow scraping noise. Preferred by hospital and apartment complex snow plow operators, also used by schools and universities to eliminate noise and damage.
Urethane Blades Last Longer!
The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades Will Not Damage:
- Brick Streets
- Stamped Concrete
- Speed Bumps
- Asphalt Roads
- Concrete Roads
Why Are The Surface Saver Urethane Snow Plow Cutting Edges Superior?
- The Surface Saver™ urethane is the right material for the snow plowing application. It has been specially formulated to withstand the rigors of plowing with added abrasion resistance, and a brittle point of -30º.
- Blades can be purchased in most lengths, widths and thicknesses.
- Work life can be doubled by choosing wider widths to provide the opportunity to drop the edge and then flip it as it wears.
- An optional beveled edge provides less chatter during break in.
Unequaled customer support!
Urethane ATV Snow Plow Blades
The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades
Polyurethane ATV Snow Plow Blades
ATV Snow Plow Edges
The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blade Features:
- We offer single plow operations up to state DOT sized operations.
- Extremely durable material outlasts rubber and cheaper grades of urethane.
- Will not damage roadway markings, reflectors or cobblestone.
- Hard enough to break up packed snow and ice yet soft enough to provide a squeegee clean surface on roads or runways full of slush.
- Available sizes: 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″ high x 1″, 1-1/2″ or 2″ thick. Standard lengths up to 144″ long; longer lengths and different thicknesses available.
- Available with mounting slots (3/4″ x 3-3/8″) or blank (without punches).
- Resists tearing and chunking, produces low frictional forces and reduced drag.
- Urethane snow plow blades flex to absorb impacts and ride-over raised road obstacles, such as manhole covers, thereby reducing impact shock to both drivers and plowing equipment.
- Reversible design provides two useable wear edges for double the life.
- Urethane snow plow blade is flexible down to -30° C
- The Surface Saver Blades produce less friction than rubber blades, allowing higher snow plow speeds.
Plowing airport runways, city streets, and parking lots provides unique challenges to winter maintenance professionals. The need to keep these surfaces clear of snow and ice must be balanced against the desire to minimize damage to the road surface and raised obstacles such as runway lights, reflectors, and manhole covers. The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades are stiff enough to break through frozen snow and ice, yet flexible enough to absorb impacts with raised road hazards. Since the blade is helping to absorb the impact forces, plow driver safety is improved and equipment stress is reduced. It’s easy to see that The Surface Saver Snow Plow Blades can help you to handle winter’s worst.