1. Remove old blade from plow.
2. Lay old blade over new cutting edge, drill hole pattern.
3. For general use, leave urethane exposed the thickness of blade. For example:
4. Drill urethane cutting edge/blade.
5. Assemble urethane between snow plow & old worn blade (or heavy duty washers). Using old blade is highly recommended.
6. Bolt together.
7. As blade edge wears, you can do one of two things: either lower blade and redrill holes, or flip the blade 180 degrees. This will help you get the most life out of your urethane cutting edge.