- Covid Update: We are open & shipping daily.
The Surface Saver Polyurethane Snow Plow Blades are Superior to Rubber in Durability and Price!
Replace existing rubber, carbide, or metal blade.
Why Polyurethane Snow Plow Blades?
- Outlasts Rubber by up to five times.
- Will not damage roadway markings, reflectors or cobblestone.
- Blades can be custom made to your specification/no limitations - deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Reversible design provides two usable wear edges doubling the life.
- Urethane quality at rubber pricing!
- Reduce truck downtime because you don't have to change the edges as often - cut maintenance costs.
Our Blades are Safe on all Surfaces:
- Brick Surfaces
- Concrete Surfaces
- Asphalt Surfaces
- Speed Bumps
- Painted Areas on Pavement
Fits All Snow Plow Blade Makes & Models:
We can customize any blank blade to any plow. Provide us with your bolt pattern and size. Or, we can send you a blank and you can easily drill your own holes/slots.
- & More
Urethane Truck Snow Plow Blades
The Surface Saver products set the highest standards for performance in the snow removal industry, offering exceptional service life in the harshest conditions.
Designed to combat unnecessary downtime and maintenance, The Surface Saver’s specially-formulated polyurethane is site-tested to withstand temperatures to -30º below zero and is proven to outlast steel, rubber and plastic alternatives, as well as other polyurethane products in the industry.
The Surface Saver blades have a five times higher abrasion resistance than rubber blades. Using The Surface Saver Blades made from a special formulated compound will reduce labor cost and downtime. Our new compound gives you urethane quality blades at rubber/neoprene pricing.